At Massagetique, we believe in the importance of sharing the benefits of massage with the community. EveryBody Deserves a Massage week encourages massage therapists and bodyworkers across the country to come together and do just that. This recognition week was founded by Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP) in 1995 to help promote the importance of massage and bodywork within local communities.
Join the Massagetique team and others in recognizing EveryBody Deserves a Massage Week from July 15-21. We encourage you to share the benefits of massage with those around you during this week and take steps to make massage more accessible to everyone in your community.
You might do this by:
- Teaching a class on massage
- Giving a lecture about different types of massage
- Hosting an event to demonstrate massage techniques that can be practiced at home as self-care
- Volunteering your services or offering discounts
- Creating a contest
- Creating and sharing informational flyers.
The Massagetique team has created images you can share on social media and elsewhere to help promote EveryBody Deserves a Massage Week. Feel free to save, download, and/or print the images below and use them in your marketing materials (click on an image to download the file).
Additionally, here are educational articles about massage you can share on your blog, social media platforms, or other outlets throughout the week:
- Benefits of Massage Therapy
- How to Find the Right Massage Therapist for You
- Your First Massage Therapy Session
- Types of Massage
- The Benefits of Massage Therapy for High-Stress Professions
- 7 Ways Massage Therapy Can Help After a Car Accident
Throughout the week, Massagetique will share massage resources on our website and social media platforms and highlight ways massage can promote wellness and help treat health conditions. Let us know how you intend to celebrate EveryBody Deserves a Massage Week in the comments below. Share with us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram using the hashtag #EveryBodyDeservesMassage.
This is a great idea!
Thank you Tammy! The team at Massagetique feels it is important to share the benefits of massage with members of the community. We are glad you enjoyed the article.